So it begins

So it begins...


I have committed myself to follow a dream.  I have quit my "regular day job" to become a full time photographer.  With the help of BHHS Verani Realty, I have found and leased a 1,200 sq/ft studio space.  It has a reception area, sales/client waiting room, a large and a small shooting room, and a small storage room.  I get the keys and move in on November 20, 2019.

I have the majority of equipment and furnishings I think I will need.  There are still a few things I need but they will come....

I still don't know if I want to limit myself to just one genre but I know what I don't want to photograph.  No weddings, no newborns, no schools or school sports.  In the mean time, Real Estate, head-shots, and small products are a definite.  I would love to venture into pet photography, especially dogs!

Stay tuned for the studio set up followed by the Grand Opening on January 3, 2020.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scott A. Smith of SAS Photography is awarded Associate Colleague of Photography Degree

Best of Nashua

Certified Professional Photographer